ABRIDGED BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING FOR FRAME WORK CONTRACTS
FRAME WORK CONTRACTS 2016/2017
ABRIDGED BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING FOR FRAME WORK CONTRACTS.
[Date: 17th October,2016]
- Law Development Centre has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Goods and Services below under Frame Work Contracts:
|No.||Procurement Reference Number||Subject matter of Procurement||Form of Bid
|1||LDC/NONCONS/2016-2017/00015||Provision of Lunch during meetings||Bid Securing
|2||LDC/NONCONS/2016-2017/00021||Servicing ICT Equipments||Bid Securing
|3||LDC/SPLS/2016-2017/00023||Supply of plumbing Lot A and Electrical B||Bid Securing
|4||LDC/SPLS/2016-2017/00028||Vehicle servicing &Maintenance as
Per Lot A,B and C
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above Supplies and Services.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding Method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(b) from (8:30am to 5:00pm).
- The bidding document in English may be picked by the interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at of before 11:30 am on 18th November, 2016.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid Securing declaration. Bid Securing Declaration must be valid until 6th May, 2017.Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend at the address below at 8 (d) at 2:30pm on 18th November, 2016.
- There shall not be no a pre- bid meeting
- (a) The Bidding document(s) shall be inspected and issued at
Procurement and Disposal Unit.
Law Development Centre
Plot 339,Makerere Hill Road.
P.O Box 7117,
(b) Documents will be issued from: [As stated in 8 (a) above]
(c) Bids must be delivered: [As stated in 8 (a) above]
(d) Address of Bid opening: [Staff Room, LDC]
- The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|a.||Publish bid notice||17th October,2016)|
|b.||Pre-bid meeting where applicable.||(Within the first 7 working days of the bidding period) N/A|
|c.||Bid closing date||18th November,2016 at 11:30am|
|d.||Evaluation process||(Within 20 working days from bid closing date)|
|e.||Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice||(Within 5 working days from Contracts Committee award)|
|f.||Contract award and signature||(After expiry of at least 10 working days from display of the best evaluated bidder notice )|
Frank Nigel Othembi.