BID NOTICE UNDER PUBLIC BIDDING INVITATION TO BID FOR DISPOSAL OF ASSETS
Invitation to bid for disposal of assets – [LDC/DIS/2016-2017/00001]
- The [Law Development Centre] intends to dispose of the following assets [Lot 1 Motor vehicle UG0202J Toyota Land Cruiser Prado ,model LJ120R GKMEE, Japan, Station wagon, white colour ,manufacturer year,2004,Diesel engine, power capacity; 2986,Engine number;5L-5530247,Chassisnumber;JTEBK29J10-0009876,netweight cwt 2000,Gross weight(laden) 2850,size of tyres 225/70R17,number of wheels; four, number of axels TWO ,seating capacity SEVEN, Classification of vehicle STATION WAGON and Lot 2 Tata Minibus The asset(s) are sold on an “as is, where is” basis and the Entity will have no further liability after sale.
- The Entity invites sealed bids for the purchase of the above assets.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Public Bidding Disposal method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 and is open to all bidders.
- Interested bidders may inspect the asset(s)at Law Development Centre as indicated in 7(a) from Monday to Friday beginning on 17th October,2016 to 17th November,2016] from [(9:00am to 4:30pm] .
- The bidding documents may be inspected and purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address indicated in 7(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX100,000/=( One hundred thousand shillings) at Law Development Centre Finance and Planning department to the Receiving Cashier.
- Bids must be delivered to the address indicated in 7(c) at or before 11:30am on 18th November, 2016. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or the representatives of the bidders who choose to attend at the address indicated in 7(d) at 2:30pm at Law Development Centre Staff Room].
- (a) The assets may be inspected at: Law Development Centre, Plot 339,Kagugube Zone Makerere Hill Road P.O Box 7117,Kampala
(b) Documents will be issued from: Law Development Centre, Procurement and Disposal Unit room 23.
(c) Bids must be delivered to: Law Development Centre, Procurement and Disposal Unit room 23
(d) Address of bid opening: Law Development Centre Staff Room
- The planned disposal schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|a.||Publish bid notice||17th October,2016)|
|b.||Inspection of assets||Law Development Centre Plot339,Kagugube Zone Makerere Hill Road P.O Box 7117,Kampala, from Monday 18th October to Thursday 17th November,2016 from [8:30am to 5:00pm]|
|c.||Bid closing date||18th November,2016 at 11:30am|
|d.||Evaluation process||(Within 20 working days from bid closing date)|
|e.||Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice||(Within 5 working days from Contracts Committee award)|
|f.||Contract award and signature||(After expiry of at least 10 working days from display of the best evaluated bidder notice )|
Name:_Frank Nigel Othembi
Position of authorized official: Director LDC.